- HOSTEL ALLOTMENT WILL BE DONE UNDER FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
(1) DASA (2) Outside Delhi (3) Transfer / Hostel Case
(4) NCR (5) Delhi (FAR) (6) Delhi (Near)
- OUTSIDE DELHI CATEGORY AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED FIRST YEAR STUDENTS WILL BE PROVIDED TEMPORARY ACCMODATION ON THE REGISTRATION DAY ITSELF. HOSTEL ROOM ALLOTMENT WILL BE DONE ONLY WHEN THE PROCEDURE GIVEN BELOW IS COMPLETED.
- DELHI CATEGORY STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOTTED ROOMS AS PER THE SCHEDULE DISPLAYED FROM TIME TO TIME ON INSTITUTE / HOSTEL WEBSITE & NOTICE BOARDS OF INSTITUTE.
HOSTEL ALLOTMENT PROCEDURE
- The student will apply ONLINE in their account on the institute website www.imsnsit.org for hostel accommodation.
- After submitting the ONLINE request, the student will take the printout of the Hostel Requisition Form and submit the duly signed FORM in Hostel office along with the supporting documents.
- Shortlisted eligible applicants will receive an email in their email account, that they have filled in their Profile in NSIT’s Institute Management System website, regarding date and time of hostel room allotment. The same will also be put on the notice board.
- The student must be present in the hostel office at the time of room allotment. The provisional room allotment will be done through lottery.
- Once the room is allotted, the student will have to deposit the Hostel Fee and Mess Fee within the stipulated time using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking / CASH deposit at any branch of State Bank of India in India by generating the e-Challan.
- The fee payment window will be active for two days. If the student fails to deposit the fees, then his room allotment will get automatically cancelled by the system.
- The student will have to submit the original Depositor Copy of e-Challans of Hostel Fee and Mess Fee in the hostel office immediately. They should retain a photocopy of this Depositor Copy for their record. The student will then be issued hostel I-card and can take possession of the room.
- NOTE that the student will be considered bona fide resident of the hostel only when he/she has been issued hostel I-card.
- Hostel room charges are different for Single Seated and Double Seated. Accordingly, the students must clearly indicate his choice for Double Seated.
Documents required to be submitted along with the Hostel Requisition Form:
- Self-attested copy of Confirmation of Provisional Admission in B. E. program at NSIT
- Self-attested copy of NSIT Admission Fee Slip
- Five Color Photos (Two Stamp size and Three passport size)
- Original and Self-attested Photocopy of Parent’s I-card (for parent’s signature verification).
- Self-attested Photocopy of Local guardian’s I-card (for local guardian’s signature verification). This is mandatory for Outside Delhi students.
- Original and Self-attested copy of Latest Address Proof: Telephone / Electricity Bill / Bank Pass Book (after January 2016).
- Proof of Transfer / Hostel Residence (in school) and Proof of Outside Delhi address (Mandatory for transfer cases)
- Following Hostel and Mess Fee receipts are required:
A. : Rs.16000-00 (One time at the time of admission) + following per Semester Fee
Non Air Conditioned Room
B. Rs. 15,000/- as Hostel Mess Charges per semester
SCHEDULE FOR ROOM ALLOTMENT IN RAMANUJAN HOSTEL
(FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS)
|Sr. No.||Category of Students||Date of Hostel Admission|
|1||Outside Delhi and Physically Handicapped (PH/OSC/OST/OOB/OOP/OKM/ODC/OPH/OOP)||01/08/2016|
|2||Outside Delhi and Physically Handicapped (PH/OSC/OST/OOB/OOP/OKM/ODC/OPH/OOP)||02/08/2016|
|3||Outside Delhi and Delhi Category residing in Noida/Faridabad/Gurgaon/Bahadurgarh etc.||04/08/2016|
|4||Delhi Category students (FAR)(distance >20 Kms from NSIT)||08/08/2016|
|5||Delhi Category students (NEAR)|
1. Orientation Program in Hostel will be held from 1.30-2.00pm. It is desired that parents kindly attend this orientation along with their wards.
2. Room allotment by lottery from 2.00pm
3. Students should take possession of the allotted room (after the completion of hostel admission) and put their own lock on the room (Hostel does not provide pad lock to students).
4. After issue of hostel I card it is mandatory for student to fill “Hostel leaving form” while leaving institute premises.
5. Each room contain the following:
(i) Cot without mattress
(ii) Table with drawer, Chair
(iv) Ceiling fan and light fittings
All other items of use are to be arranged by student himself.
Dr. S. P. Singh