GENERAL RULES TO BE OBSERVED BY HOSTEL RESIDENTS
1. Use of Narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling in the Hostel and Institute are strictly banned. You’ll be expelled from hostel on being caught in the first instance itself.
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the campus.
3. Hostel authorities may visit the student rooms foe checking in required.
4. Students shall not indulge in any kind of RAGGING activity of the other students.
5. Any act of intimidation or violence, drunken and riotous behavior constitutes an offence.
6. Willful damage to hostel ‘s property constitutes an offence. It is likely that a fine will be imposed on all the residents of the hostel.
7. Do not play any game that can damage hostel walls and doors.
8. Defacing institute’s property is an offence.
9. Students will switch off their room’s light/fan when they leave their rooms.
10. Do not play audio/video players at loud volumes that disturb others.
11. Do not do any act that can cause inconvenience to others.
12. Non-hostlers are not allowed to stay in thye hostel without prior information and approval of hostel authorities.
13. Meals will be served only during the mess timings.
14. Everybody will have his food in the mess only. You are not allowed to take mess utensils/food outside the mess.
15. Do not bring chairs outside the mess.
16. Behave properly with mess workers, hostel staff and security guard.
17. Use of abusive language is prohibited.
18. Students are not allowed to leave the hostel or remain outside the hostel after 6:30 P.M. ( or any other time as declared by hostel authorities from time to time.
19. Students are not allowed to keep cars/motor-cycles-scooters on the campus without a valid vehicle pass.
20. Students shall not break any lock (personal/official) in the hostel. You will inform hostel authority about the problem. If not followed, the recovery of damaged inventory will be made from the student and strict action will be taken against him/her.
21. Students shall always carry their hostel identity card with them, and will be allowed to enter the hostel to enter the hostel only on production of the same.
22. Students shall follow the directions of hostel/institute authorities issued from time-to-time.
23. Interchanging of allotted rooms without the approval of competent authority is not permitted.
24. In case of any illness, student will immediately inform the hostel warden/caretaker.
25. No female friends/relatives (except mothers) are permitted inside the boy’s hostel.
26. With prior permission of the hostel warden, male guests/MOTHER shall be permitted to stay in the hostel guest room after paying the prescribed guest charges.
NOTE- Disobedience of above RULES will result in strict action. STUDENTS can be heavily fined/even expelled from the hostel immediately.